GPi provides creative cost effective water and wastewater treatment solutions for Industrial, Municipal, and Development applications.
- ElectroCoaglulation: Passing of electrical current through a water-based fluid for removal of coloidal particles and dissolved contaminants WITHOUT the aid of chemicals. Can be utilized in both industrial and municipal applicaitons. Organics, heavy metals, pesticides, phosphorous, arsenic, copper, and many other contaminants.
- VSEP: Vibratory Separation Enhanced Process is a unique Membrane technology that can process fluids with particulates without fouling. Can be utilized in both industrial and municipal applicaitons.
- Enaqua UV Disinfection systems are unique in that the Enlight Enaqua system is a "Non-Contact" UV technology which has the UV lamps located outside of the water flow and the water flows inside AFP tubes where it is disinfected by the less expensive low pressure, high output UV lamps surrounding the tubes.
- Land Development is one of our many strengths. Among our many water treament services, we specialize in assisting developers and municipalities by providing EPA defined "Decentralized" Wastewater Treatment solutions with CROMAGLASS wastewater treatment systems.
- LG SONIC:"Ultrasonic" ALGAE Control WITHOUT CHEMICALS. Over 10,000 units sold worldwide. Municipal, Industrial, & Commerical applications. Treats a wide range of algae species. Harmless to fish and other aquatic life.
755 West SR 434., Suite. K Longwood, Fl 32750 Phone: 407.834.9104 Fax: 407.834.9105